Sunday, September 30, 2012





These four images were taken for a self-directed task. I decided to take "self-portraits" without my body appearing in them. Instead, I used objects that best represent me. My red shoes appear in every image because that was the best visual representation of me as I wear them all the time.
Other objects that appear in the images say something different about me in each image. The top image is of the contents of my handbag emptied out neatly onto the grass, to show all the items that I like to carry with me at all times. The second image is of an easel with an artwork of mine sitting on it beside the lake. The third image is of my computer and a book in a park, while the last image is of a Uruguayan jacket, Uruguayan flag and a Uruguayan máte, showing my Uruguayan heritage.

No comments:

Post a Comment